Dog Daycare at Paws and Play Pet Resort & Training Center
At Paws and Play we provide a safe, stimulating and fun alternative to leaving your four legged friend at home alone. Your dog can run, jump, climb and chase his friends around our indoor and outdoor play parks under the supervision of our trained staff. At the end of the day you will have a happy, exercised and relaxed dog! We are proud to serve the residents of Tuckahoe, Bronxville, Eastchester, Yonkers, Scarsdale, and all of Westchester County, the Bronx and New York City.REQUEST A RESERVATION: (914) 337-2948
Experts Agree About the Importance of Doggie Daycare
- Teaches dogs how to properly socialize with other dogs.
- Is an excellent outlet for dogs to get the exercise needed to maintain a healthy mind and body.
- Reduces behavioral problems, such as chewing and digging, which arise from lack of exercise and boredom.
- Provides stimulation and satisfies a dog’s need for mental alertness and natural curiosity.
- All pets that come to Doggie Day Care must pass an evaluation test, which is for the safety of all the dogs.
- Satisfies a dog’s inherent pack nature by being around other dogs, playing and interacting with the pack.
- Fitness, improved quality of life and extended life spans due to regular exercise.
- Minimizes other behavior issues such as aggression and uncontrolled barking.
- Gives your dog a positive experience with new people, sights, sounds and other dogs.
- Builds his/her confidence and gives you peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe, fun place!
Not all Dog Daycares are the same!
Because you are a responsible dog lover, you should be aware that some doggie daycare companies, kennels and boarding facilities operate without proper education or written policies regarding safe group play. Many times dogs are simply put into a room or yard with unfamiliar dogs and left to roam or sleep all day. At Paws and Play we share your concerns about the safety and health of your dog. He will be assessed for temperament and play style to be sure he is in the right group. He will be monitored at all times by qualified and fun-loving staff. We know dogs love to please and perform, so our staff provides stimulating games and obedience tasks, such as group “sits”, and “follow the leader”. Dogs are broken up into small playgroups by size, personality and activity level. We promise we will make sure that your pet is placed in the environment most appropriate for him where he will thoroughly enjoy his stay.REQUEST A RESERVATION: (914) 337-2948
Dedicated and Experienced Dog Daycare Staff
Paws and Play has a continuing education program for all of our daycare staff, so that they remain at the top of their game! You can be assured that they will watch and guide your dog to keep them safe and happy while at Paws and Play.
Doggie Daycare Evaluation
At Paws and Play, we make it a priority to ensure your pet’s safety while they are in our care. We require all guests to complete an evaluation prior to entering our daycare program. This evaluation will determine whether your pet is safe to play with other dogs and members of our staff.
Dog Daycare For Non-Social dogs
At Paws and Play we realize not all dogs are social. If your dog enjoys human companionship over his fellow canines, he can play individually with one of our staff members in our outdoor and indoor play areas. In between play sessions, your dog will be provided with a personal room inside our indoor temperature-controlled lodging area. While in his room your dog will be attended to by our pet care staff.
All dogs taking part in Paws and Play’s doggie daycare must be up to date on Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper and Canine Influenza. All vaccinations must be administered at least one week prior to your dog’s arrival at Paws and Play. All dogs over 6 months of age must be neutered or spayed to participate in group play.
Doggie Daycare Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7am-7pm (full day) and 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm (half day).
- Saturday: 9am to 5pm (full day) and 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm (half day).